American Girl in Italy

How does the blue mold get in Gorgonzola? Have you ever heard the rocks at Castiglioncello sing and why do writers always seek solace in Italy? Time for me to find the answers to these and see, if in doing so, I also find my home.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Rome, RM, Italy

i am actually the lost royal heir to the small kingdom of Birundi...having been secreted away by my wet nurse when mean overlords arrived turning our little known, yet terribly chic fiefdom into a nasty republic. now my people sit glued with their eyes glazed.....dreaming of distant IRA's and stock options, having long forgotten the taste of sweet green olive oil and the scent of rosemary.

16 June 2005

To everything turn, turn, turn....

Also for blogs...(really this was the only thing I could think to mention other than I changed the look of things. Ahh and did I mention I am cowriting a novel?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it isn't a comment - just greetings from Roma :) I hope it will be nice for you and a sign of good mood.
Wish you a good day(or month) - who knows when you will find my greetings
Ciao :)

June 16, 2005 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the name of the book? The hctib Chronicles?

June 22, 2005 1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker